View Single Post
  #1  
Old 10-24-2005, 03:53 PM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is offline
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 438
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Default

I was looking to do a big offline advertsing campain but realy dont know where to start, what areas to target, what to use etc?

Some of my ideas were

-to leave fliers or business cards on cars
-I have mini business card cd but really dont want to leave them on cars
-Pull tabs in the bus stops
-business cards in the washrooms at sports events
-go around to the local schools and leave fliers or business cards on the cars and dorms

other then that I really cant think of anything else. Does anyone have any other ideas? or things that have worked for them in the past? I was also wondering which to use fliers or business cards when i leave them on cars? also should i make my own business card with a bonus code on it or use a business card like partys and put my code on it?
__________________


www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Reply With Quote