Quote:
Originally posted by Poker Coach@Oct 11 2005, 10:43 PM
I don't even bother trying to compete with them. It is almost a total waste of time trying to offer your players the highest percentage of rakeback compared to the other rakeback sites out there. I operate under the premise that 90% of |
This is also very true, you by no mean need to have the highest rates. If you take care of your customers, as Randy says, or Beanie, you will keep them happy. Then, when you add a new site, your happy players will want to try it out. Soon enough you will have players who send their friends to you.
Then you will also develop great rapport with your customers. For example, I have a particular player who has been very happy with my service, he sends me players all the time, tells them what I offer and that it is a good service. I in turn make sure he is always taken care off, and this month I actually bought a seat for him at a big live tournament, all I asked in return was that he put on a rake shark hat and continued to spread the word.