View Single Post
  #9  
Old 10-11-2005, 06:08 PM
Randy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Someone in that thread over at 2+2 also mentioned that he wrote John Kyl to ask him to crack down on poker affiliates.

Uh...does he not realize that if John Kyl "cracks down" on poker affiliates, Kyl will be "cracking down" on the people paying rakeback.

Someone also posted in that thread that Party Riches is from the point-of-view of non-rakeback affiliates only.

This is entirely inaccurate, as I'm sure Beanie would be happy to verify, since he's shared his point-of-views here on a regular basis. Poker affiliates offering rakeback have always been welcome to share their point of view here.

I'm be very surprised and disappointed if the moderators of the forum there allow someone at their forum to call this entire site "scum sucking parasites" without appropriately moderating them for flaming and trolling.

Not only have Jeremy and I bought advertising from 2+2, we've both bought books they publish, so we're customers as well as fellow webmasters.

That kind of post and commentary there benefits no one, and the namecalling does nothing but make the namecaller look bad.
Reply With Quote