Thread: China Man
View Single Post
  #2  
Old 10-08-2005, 04:56 PM
MarkusS MarkusS is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 177
Default

Not sure if it is worth it or not. I have been considering it myself as I am temporarily living in Shanghai and was thinking of doing some offline promotions, registered some domains for it that I haven't started developing yet.

I asked one poker room about chinese players and they told me they aren't really very interested as most of the play ended when the bonus requirement was achieved.

That being said, 6500 USD sounds like a lot of money just to try and hope any poker affiliate project pans out. I wouldn't do it.

If you do insist then note that some of the more popular poker rooms such as Pacific Poker (and the 888 casino) are blocked by the great chinese firewall and can't be accessed at all from here.
Reply With Quote