Thread: Brainstorming
View Single Post
  #64  
Old 02-27-2005, 08:18 AM
Ex Croupier Ex Croupier is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 187
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by sportznuts@Feb 27 2005, 05:12 AM
That is a great idea. Never thought of that. Any other ideas you have up your sleeve?

I have a buddy who delivers over 400 newspapers. I'm gonna see if I can pay him to put Party Poker flyers with my Bonus Code in the mix of advertisements.
He usually plays by the book so he might not go for it.

I live about a 45 minute drive from San Francisco. One of my bonus codes is GiantsFan, I got that idea from somebody in this forum. Great idea. San Francisco is an advertiser's wet dream.

Anybody have any good ideas for advertising flyers in a big city?
one word mate...

pizza shops.....

See if you can make a deal with a few!
Reply With Quote