
I just got approved for google adsense ads on my Chelsea Fc blog I made.
I was just wanting some feedback from some who have worked with adsense on ther webpages.
Questions I have for those who host these ads on thier sites:
1. How to make the maximum amount of cash with adsense and stay in google guidelines so they pay me?
2. How much money do you average a month hosting the adsense banners??
( I know this varies because certain topics pay better)
3. Do payments show up on time?
4. Have you had any problems with adsense or with google not wanting to pay?
5. What does google want to see as far as the traffic that gets to my site? Do they want a shit load of visitors to match my clicks or a low amount of traffic and a high click through ratio????
Please help me out guys

I just want to make some good honest cash with this.
Thanks