View Single Post
  #2  
Old 09-05-2005, 12:01 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,010
Default

I guess you don't always have to jump through hoops when you can talk to someone with reasonable intelligence. (Probably doesn't hurt when you have enough to buy a good used car in your account either!).

After I sent the first email (this was before I sent the follow up with the scanned ID, etc) so he was replying to my first inquiry which was asking what the hell they were smoking!

Quote:
Hello Todd,

Thank you for your email. I've reviewed the entire chat log and agree with
your assessment. It appears you mis-typed a '?' character which made it
appear as though you were making a statement rather than asking a question.
I have however now re-opened your account, and there will be no need to
send us ID.

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to get back in
touch with us.

Regards,

ScottW
PokerStars Support Team
__________________
P2P Lending, great affiliate program!
Reply With Quote