Thread: Just opened
View Single Post
  #3  
Old 08-13-2005, 02:18 AM
MarkusS MarkusS is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 177
Default

Stephen,

1) indeed I wanted to add Paradise infact but was unable to find a way to datascrape it. If you have such an URL I would appreciate it, doesn't have to be a real feed just whatever page with current tournament information concerning freerolls.

It however also automaticaly already adds partypoker freerolls, the problem is that their feed doesn't provide the start time for tournaments before they enter the registration phase and it's in the middle of the night in the US so the freerolls are done for the day (afaik).

2) That is true I will make sure to clarify that. I was in a bit of a rush to get it out rather than continue on it because honestly, I'm exhausted of programming non-stop for 2 weeks.
Reply With Quote