Thread: Brainstorming
View Single Post
  #54  
Old 02-21-2005, 11:45 AM
El_Maximo El_Maximo is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Hershey, PA
Posts: 110
Default

Since we have sunk to new lows of putting bonus codes in gambling addiction books, I thought I would comment on a little experiment I ran this week. I created a blog and posted a pic of a very cute college girl. The blog just talked about her playing poker on party and visiting website (which were of course mine). I than just had her circulate through various boards and post on different poker topics. She would make some innocous post but because of her pic people would check out her info and go to her blog. Damn, if her blog didnt get bombarded. I got the idea from a real life Poker Diva who has an entourage of hundreds follow her throughout her tournament play. This young lady is a marketing tsunami and doesnt even know it. I over did my cheap and shameless promoting tactic and got busted by some wary players. But my test was successful. We all know that sex sells but I think making these sex objects more approachable is the key. Pics of Ms. Hiatt are great but can you play online poker with her or exchange bb messages.
__________________
- El Maximo

"In order to live, you must be willing to die!" - Amir Vahedi

Small Stakes Poker Blog - A weekly blog of the journey of a free online poker player to online poker professional.

No Limit Freerolls - Free Online Poker Info
Hershey Poker Club - Play live poker in Hershey, PA
Reply With Quote