View Single Post
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 07-31-2005, 11:10 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,514
Default

Tell him to do it the right way. I would be pissed if he copied everything. You did the work and your content is original. Both of you will be punished by the SE's for that because of the copied content. I would be especially upset if he isn't even your subaffiliate and just went ahead and did it because of the money. Some friend he is.

I have a friend who wanted to start an affiliate site so I told him that we would "do it the RIGHT way." He just wanted to copy all my info and paste it with other people's info, but I told him to just look at my paychecks when they come in the mail and believe what I tell him. He kept wanting to make banner farms so I insisted that he "not reinvent the wheel" and just listen to me. Now his site is gaining popularity and we are off to a fantastic start!

Try to do this with your friend and you shall BOTH be successful.

dAn
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote