I dont know if anyone has dealt with something like this but here is my dilema: I setup my website and came up with some unique information, and have put a lot of work into it. It is not fully finished and still needs a lot of work, but I told one of my "friends" about my website a few months ago, and let him know about it. Well a few days ago he called me up and said he was starting an affiliate website.
What he didnt say was that he was CUTTING a PASTING all of my information and pictures, and putting them on "his" website. I have put in a lot of work, and now there is a mirror image of my website competing against me. Im not mad that he has an affiliate website (obv) but that all of my defintions and insight, including custom pictures and text are on his website. Even the name of his pages are the same. What do you guys think? Am I just over-reacting?
__________________
Get the latest poker fish lists, online poker reviews , information for playing online poker , and online casino bonus reviews
|