Thread: Couple Ideas
View Single Post
  #1  
Old 07-27-2005, 01:56 PM
ethomps ethomps is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: London, Ontario
Posts: 370
Send a message via MSN to ethomps
Default

Well I was tossing and turning in my hotel bed, I came up with a couple ideas on how to promote with my 1000 business cards and flyers and 75 shirts and hats all from party poker.

This is what I came up with:

1.Going to a couple apartmeant buildings...DOWNTOWN(younger demographic) and sliding a business card under each door, I am not sure if the door will have big enough cracks for them though,I will have to scout the buildings out. If not just leave a card/flyer infront of the door.

2. When College football starts up (september) I am going to go into the stadium which is ALL bleacher seats and place a business card on each little seat on the bleachers. In my town the stadium is set up with one side for students and the other side for whom ever. I will probably just go to the students side for the first couple games, if results are good, I will pay a couple kids $20 to help me scatter the cards out. You may be thinking to yourself..wow how are you going to do all of this college footabll stadiums hold 10's of thousands of people. WRONG haha this is Canada..your high school teams could beat our best college team..no joke. I think the stadium only holds about 4000 people, 2000 of those being students and the rest of them are not. First game is september 7th I will let you all know how things go..OH and if anyone is thinking about doing this make sure it's not WINDY!

3. For my shirts and hats I am going to be sending about 500-1000 e-mails to POKER PLAYERS ONLY offering them a free party poker shirt and hat along with $25 dollar deposit bonus ($25 from party shirts and hats from me) for whom ever makes theire first deposit at party.

Let me all know what you think of these ideas, and if you have done anything similiar to this, if so give me your results.

Cheers,

Ethomps
Reply With Quote