No one knowingly takes the name Beanie. So yes I was involved with Beanie Babies. I was also involved with Sports Memoribilia. I know fads. Poker is a version of a fad.
What I think we will see is companies getting much more aggressive with overlays and such. This will be a good time for both affiliates and customers as companies will be comfortable making less on the same customers that they had a year ago. I don't see an overall decline for a couple years (poker is the new black jack).
What I do think is that the people who have control over their customer base will be positioned well to benefit from the competition that will inherently happen as companies fight for fewer and fewer customers.
Sounds good right, only problem is the customers will want more and more from us and it will be difficult to continue getting new customers. My approach is to give my customers the red carpet treatment so they send their friends to me. So far, so good.
__________________
http://www.alwaysbluff.com/blog/
|