7 days of work, 30 days of pleasure.October 07 2014
Rake races can be extremely profitable for revenue share affiliates. While players spend weeks or months to race against each other to earn more cash, your affiliate earnings really skyrocket. However, finding true, hardcore grinders is hard. They have been playing poker for at least a couple of years and know how important it is to research the deal you get and finding what offers out there offer the +EV. It’s definitely worth the effort though. Today we look at player profiling and then we have an amazing Redkings Poker race.
Player profiling is a crucial part of your affiliate marketing. It allows you to get to know your players much better, understand what it is that they need and adjust accordingly.
Let’s take a Redkings Poker and see what kinds of players would love to hear about their upcoming promotion:
• Experience in gambling: These are hardcore grinders playing online poker for a living. Familiar with casino games and sports betting.
• Age: it varies a lot, but most likely these players are in their twenties.
• Hobbies: Besides the hobbies like music and sports, hardcore grinders look for additional spots to increase their hourly rate. So, a lot of them have at least tried sports betting, live cash games and tournaments, sometimes both.
• Salary: around $3,000 per month. Rarely these players have day jobs so what they earn every month may differ due to variance. That is one of the reasons why even small edges (like additional 5% cash back) in games are crucial to them.
Would this kind of a poker player be interested in what Redkings Poker is about to offer? Maybe you can combine Redkings Poker and Bet Redkings and offer these players something they would like?
Player profiling is very important. We have taken just a basic example but already have a pretty clear picture of what kind of players are we looking for. Change it up. Add more details. It will really help you target all kinds of players much better.
Race with $2,500 Package on Top
For a whole month, October 16 to November 16 Redkings Poker will hold a race. The main prize for the is an all-expenses paid trip to play Grand Live Prague in December as well as Grand Live buy-in valued 1500 and Grand Live Online Final tickets.
On one hand, everybody can win. If they collect 2000 points during the race, the package is theirs. They have a whole month to collect those points. However, there are no cash prizes
The race is very well formatted. Everyday top 15 players earn 11 to 75 points depending on the daily leaderboard. On two occasions, October 22nd and November 5th daily points will be doubled.
Here are three prizes of the race:
• $2,500 package for 2000 race points
• $1,500 buy-in for 1300 race points
• Online final ticket for 250 points
Redkings Poker on of the largest online poker sites at Poker Affiliate World. Lots of affiliates made a small fortune by promoting this poker room. And you can do it too.
Everything your players rake at Redkings Poker earn you 35% revenue share.
If you are new and have questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.