Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   Web Design Q&A (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/web-design-q/)
-   -   Online Pool template - please help (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/web-design-q/8711-online-pool-template-please-help.html)

mfosouto 02-05-2007 06:53 PM

Online Pool template - please help
 
Hi! Does anyone know of some online pool template? I want to do pools on my website, but I don't know how to start.

Thanks!

MARCELO

losercore 02-06-2007 06:16 AM

They only ones I know require PHP.

This one is more professinal than many others. http://www.questionpro.com/poll-software.html

Also you can use a CMS like Mambo or Joomla

mfosouto 02-06-2007 03:07 PM

I would like to put poker situations and options like "fold" "raise". Do you know any of these? The one you sugested is free for only one month...

Brandon 02-10-2007 03:10 AM

pool? or poll?

losercore 02-10-2007 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brandon
pool? or poll?


lol! I just assumed he ment poll.

Although an online pool is a great idea for summer...

edmc 02-10-2007 05:35 PM

dam I was thinking pool. played it a few times, pretty adictive game but im going for poll although as a pool option it would be like, I bet you a beer you dont make that shot. Now that is cool, far better than a bland poll


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0