Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   TonyGPoker.com (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/tonygpoker-com/)
-   -   Can anyone login??? (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/tonygpoker-com/9120-can-anyone-login.html)

corpfan1 03-06-2007 08:28 PM

Can anyone login???
 
Haven't been able to login for about 3 weeks now.

Support doesn't understand why?

Affiliate division not returning emails.

Everyone experiencing the same???

RounderStaked 03-07-2007 05:53 AM

No U.S. affiliate has been able to login for weeks. They've even failed to send a $20 transfer from my player account to full tilt.

Judging from that at and the fact that their affiliate and support team have seemed to dissapear, plus there is virtually no player traffic at all anymore, its just a matter of time before they shutdown completely

corpfan1 03-07-2007 02:56 PM

But I am CANADIAN TRAFFIC!

RounderStaked 03-08-2007 11:51 AM

well that makes it much more interesting...at this point I would just drop them completely and try to get the money they owe you (try being the keyword)

too bad its come to this, there was a huge amount of potential for this program and the deal we had

Ozpoker 03-08-2007 05:29 PM

Haven't been able to log in either and I'm Aust.

All the freerolls and guaranteed's have dissapeared and no private games.

Doesn't look good.

edmc 03-08-2007 06:15 PM

UK here & unable to log in since the US got dropped

AlanAces 03-08-2007 10:41 PM

Same situation, no emails back no nothing. PAW pulled them. I spoke to Jeremey and he still hasnt heard anything. Bad times :(

Jeremy 03-08-2007 11:01 PM

Try uninstalling then reinstalling the software. You should then be able to login in to your players account. From there you can probably cash out.

Jose advised that you will need epassporte to withdrawl. At this time I would cease promoting.....

corpfan1 03-09-2007 01:20 AM

I can login fine to the actual poker software...just not the affiliate section. They keep adding my aff. money to my player's account. Just can't check stats at all!

Oh well!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0