|
Get Two $100 Amazon Gift Certificates
Hi-
I've recently launched a movie forum. Running a couple of contests where posters and referrers can win $100 Amazon gift certificates. You can find details here: Refer 30 New Members to the Movies Forum and Get a $100 Amazon Gift Certificate Make 500 Posts About Movies and Get a $100 Amazon Gift Certificate Nothing fancy, really - just a cool site to hang out at and talk about movies with other people who like movies. :D *****Link was broken, I fixed it. JE |
Hey Randy,
Do you ever run out of ideas?! :) Good to see you around, and good luck on the new forum, looks like a nice simple idea. Mark |
LOL - if I could type a lot faster it would help with the ideas. :)
|
| All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:45 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0