Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   Search Engine Optimization (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/search-engine-optimization/)
-   -   Looking for SEO help! (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/search-engine-optimization/9273-looking-search-engine-optimization-help.html)

gooderpoker 03-16-2007 03:17 PM

Looking for SEO help!
 
i am looking for some SEO any one know a good company or person for the job? Please PM me!
thanks

Poker-Business 03-18-2007 03:31 PM

I am looking for the same thing. PM me

thanks

Kyle 03-19-2007 11:43 AM

What does your budget look like?

gooderpoker 03-21-2007 09:23 PM

i have a 1000 budget MAX can you help me with someone i can contact for help. thanks

xpertadvice4u 03-22-2007 07:25 AM

budget for what?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyle
What does your budget look like?

budget for marketing?
or budget to pay the consultant?

Kyle 03-22-2007 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xpertadvice4u
budget for marketing?
or budget to pay the consultant?

He asked for SEO help, and for a good company or person. I asked him his budget because as I suspected it was a lowball budget. $1000 a week maybe.

edmc 03-22-2007 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyle
He asked for SEO help, and for a good company or person. I asked him his budget because as I suspected it was a lowball budget. $1000 a week maybe.

Tell me you are joking, right??

I know some affiliates deal with monopoly money but many of us have to pawn our TV's for next months budget lol.

Im guessing he is looking for someone to kickstart his forum with the basics & take it from there

Kyle 03-22-2007 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edmc
Tell me you are joking, right??

I know some affiliates deal with monopoly money but many of us have to pawn our TV's for next months budget lol.

Im guessing he is looking for someone to kickstart his forum with the basics & take it from there

Of course I'm not kidding. When I made my first site I would have loved to drop $5 - 10k on seo but I did it page by page by hand. You can't get a "good" seo company for $1000 to do a whole site. He wants recommendations and I'm telling you myself nor anyone I would refer as a serious SEO would do a full poker site for $1000.

If you really need me to explain why, it is because any real SEO knows that they will make a ton more doing proper SEO work on their own poker site. You obviously want to pay $1000 or less and receive magic beans that will make you 100x more. It doesn't work that way. You have to make it worthwile if you want a good service.

If you want seo services under $1000 there are a ton just use google but they are not going to give you the best service available. There is also no way for me to assume who he/she is and what company they represent. Many companies pay enormous amounts for seo work and in that case I would have jumped at the opportunity. You pawning your tv has nothing to do with me or anyone else for that matter.

edmc 03-22-2007 12:33 PM

Yeah I understand Top SEO is big business but most new to the scene are generally looking for a little guidance along the SEO lines & I think that is what he is looking for. If it was that cheap, most decent poker sites would be fully optimised. I know you pay for what you get but Im guessing $1000 was meant as an overall topline & just to get the foundations in place.

gooderpoker 03-22-2007 12:43 PM

ya i dont have $1000 a week to spend. Im only one of hundreds of poker forums but i would like to take the next step.
I am looking for somthing and my budget is $1000. total not weekly


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0