Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   Search Engine Optimization (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/search-engine-optimization/)
-   -   Internet Marketing Books (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/search-engine-optimization/6674-internet-marketing-books.html)

losercore 09-28-2006 09:59 AM

Internet Marketing Books
 
As I made my goals for the next 100 days in the other post, I started thinking about an Internet marketing book worth reading.

I know there are all sorts of sites dedicated to this topic, however I feel more comfortable reading a book as it is less distracting because there are no Party Poker icons egging me on to login within a book...:)

Anyone have any suggestions or ideas on a good book for Internet Marketing?

Thanks

SunPoker.com 09-28-2006 02:34 PM

It's not a book, but very related...I really enjoy reading Revenue Magazine. It really helps to see how other affiliate industries are doing things and see how that can apply to this industry.

Mark

losercore 09-28-2006 05:03 PM

Thanks sun.

I look through Revenue's web site all the time. It is a great resource.

Thanks

Nick0r 09-28-2006 05:21 PM

SEObook.com is great.

CAZ 09-28-2006 06:18 PM

A friend whos' focus is internet marketing has recommended a book called "butterfly marketing", he has been trying to redirect me towards email list building/marketing in which he does QUITE well.

losercore 09-28-2006 06:35 PM

Thanks CAZ I will check it out

Guess I could kill 2 birds with one stone if I bring some business cards to the book store...;)

SImpson975 09-29-2006 03:18 AM

I liked this marketing e-book alot. It's by yanik Silver and some other guy. For marketing books i really like dan kennedys no BS series, but it;s not about online marketing.

check out the e-book:

--> http://www.surehitmarketing.com/33days.html

pokerforfree 11-14-2006 04:36 PM

Wow
 
This seems interesting: SEObook.com.

Thanks for the tip!!!

Greetings,

Giorgio / Poker For Free


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0