|
Casino Room Tracking Question
I did a search for this topic and could not find anything...
If I have a player sign up under me thru a Casino Room link, then plays on Poker Room with the same account, are they still under me for their poker playing rake as well? Thanks. |
Joe the link in your sig doesnt work
|
Thanks, fixed it.
Any knowledge on the Casino & Poker Room tracking? |
Yes you should get paid on either room regardless which site they sign up through.
|
I am guessing your player played both, but only got tracked for one of them?
|
Quote:
Exactly. |
I think you need to be a Silver affilaite to get casino revenu from poker, and poker revenu from casino.
Quote:
|
Yes, that is right. It all depends on whether they sign up through your CasinoRoom.com or PokerRoom.com tracker. Poker and Casino games are then counted as "added games" but once you become a higher level affiliate on our Partnership Level Program then these will also be included.
|
| All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:32 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0