|
Give Us Some Info Ellen
what does this change to carbonpoker do for us affilates
please give us some info . as i find affilate info is one thing that is lacking |
Announcement From Pdcaffiliates.com And Poker.com
Sorry I was not able to get back to you yesterday guys, but I had some trouble setting up my home computer :confused:.
I am here now and I am proud to announce the launch of The Merge Poker Network and a brandnew online poker brand CarbonPoker.com :). CarbonPoker.com is the first of many new brands for the Merge Network, andwill allow us to promote the network with a free poker .net strategy throughvarious media outlets and live poker tournaments, that were previouslyunavailable using the Poker.com brand. The Poker.com software will continue to operate as per normal for allPoker.com players and for the immediate future affiliates may still sendtraffic to the Poker.com brand. Poker.com the website, is now a portal, andwe will continue to advertise our brands on the Poker.com domain. Although we currently have no immediate plans to close the Poker.com brandor move any players to a new brand, you can be assured that if the decisionis ever made to do this, the players you have on your affiliate tracker atPoker.com will continue to be tracked to your affiliate account if evermoved to CarbonPoker.com or another brand. In the future, we will also work with you to re-activate old or dead playersto our new brands. We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our affiliates forthe work put into promoting the Poker.com software and would like towelcome you to the new Merge Network. As always we will be trying very hardto ensure our players and affiliates are treated the way they deserve to betreated. We will also be doing our best to keep you informed of developmentsboth within our organization and within our industry. We have big plans for the Merge Network and will be launching our newaffiliate program very soon, which will provide the best poker affiliatetools in the industry. We hope that you are looking forward to the opportunitiesahead as much as we are. If you should have any questions, please contactyour affiliate manager. Kind Regards Ellen :) |
More questions answered :):
Information dispersal: Firstly I would like to apologize for the late notice with regards to adding a new brand to the network. The new brand was launched to allow us to promote it at live tournaments, on television and via other media channels that are only available with a ".net" for free strategy. Affiliate Tracking: When an existing player signs up with Carbon Poker, we will track them via their unique player fingerprint and will assign their existing affiliate tracking code to the new player. All game play generated by this new player will then be attributed to the correct affiliate, and will just appear under their statistics as per normal. Carbon Poker Affiliates: 1. Do I sign-up as a carbon affiliate? Affiliates will not need to create a new affiliate account, they will be able to see their carbon players in their existing affiliate account. Essentially; existing affiliates will not need to sign up a new account. 2. All banners/creative’s will be available for CarbonPoker.com February 9th. Poker.com Players: All Poker.com players will continue to play in the Poker.com client with Poker.com branding -- that will not change. The Poker.com website will be a portal from which we will promote multiple brands going forward. |
Quote:
I don't think affiliates have been informed like they should have been nor have they been treated as they should have been. Lack of information regarding the new program is not keeping people informed. I have a question for you how long have our links not been working properly? |
Hi,
The launch over the weekend was essentially a soft launch; I do apologize for not being able to post earlier. We have made some posts on http://www.pdcaffiliates.com/ with information regarding the program and as more questions surface from you guys we will continue to update our Q&A on the site. From my end of things the affiliate links are working properly, however if you are having trouble with you please email me directly with the problem and your affiliate username so that I can check it out for you and address any problems asap. Kind regards, Ellen |
If one of my pdc players switched over to carbon right now and made a deposit and started playing, how long will it take for those stats to start showing up in my affiliate account?...........PS...it is sooooo good to see you here....I was up til 5am last night worrying...and the thing that worried me the most is that noone was responding to all the questions.
|
" Internet Explorer can not download Poker.exe from download.pokercs.com
Internet Explorer was not able to open this Internet site. The requested site is not available or cannot be found. Please try again later." That is the message I get from any Poker.com link I have on my site or through any of the landing pages. It still shows up as being a tracked link but no download is available |
NewPokerGirl - I am, happy to be here :).
Klaus I just got your PM and I have sent the info straight to our tech team to get to the bottom of. It is Sunday here so they won't be able to get back to me till first thing in the morning, I promise I will harass them as soon as they walk in the door. I am getting alot of questions from you guys and if anyone has anymore please keep sending them through to me at . I am working on collating all the questions and answers and then I will make a big post first thing tomorrow :). I will be in touch again soon, Kind regards, Ellen |
Ok thanks for the reply Ellen but my biggest question is am I able to send new players to Poker.com?
|
Q&a
Hi guys,
Here are some more answers to all of your questions, keep the questions coming so that I can continue to reply to them :). It was important that the Carbon Poker brand be launched at the same time as the MergeGaming network, with the decision to make this the premium brand moving forwards in terms of branding and recognition at tournaments and public events. This was done through a series of phased transitions, the first being the domain and next the affiliate traffic. Obviously there have been some issues which have arisen due to duplicate accounts and player tracking, but we have now resolved these. Is it ok that I own domains like -CarbonPoker.info, CarbonPokerBonuses.com ,CarbonpokerReview.com The is no problem at all with you owning the above domains to promote CarbonPoker. The new affiliate page for Carbon Poker will be ready to use on the 9th of February, so will be able to start CarbonPoker as .Jearly as next weekend Will Poker.com be accepting new players? Carbonpoker will become the focus of the new MergeGaming network and as such affiliates will shortly be provided with a range of creatives and landing pages to begin promoting the new brand. Carbon Poker will continue be promoted on Poker.com as one of the featured sites. Will Poker.com and Carbonpoker be running together as one similar to Noble and Titan? Both rooms belong to the MergeGaming network, however CarbonPoker will be the premium brand being promoted through the affiliate program and on the poker.com portal moving forward. What is a UNIQUE FINGERPRINT...are you taking them electronically from our mouses? When an existing player signs up with Carbon Poker, the installer will examine the system registry to look for an existing affiliate identifier. If found, it will use this when creating the carbonpoker player account. For players which have already transition, we have utilized our in-house unique player fingerprinting system to reassign affiliate tracking codes to all players. This unique digital fingerprint is built from a device (or hardware), software and network information on a players system and is used extensively by our fraud departments to find duplicate accounts and bonus abusers. Why CARBON poker? A pretty dumb name in MHO? Lol, I am tempted to send that question thought to the whole office but it might result in chaos! Lol- basically if Jeff and Ben read that the whole office would never hear the end of it! But then again Paulie and Dean would cry, they have been walking around feeling very chuffed with themselves. So in answer to your question, the majority of us believe that Carbon is a very catchy name and a strong brand that will takes us all forward. Why couldn't you just have some other brand strictly for .net and have the Real Money redirect to poker.com? The CarbonPoker brand has been chosen to give the network a single coherent brand which can be used in marketing and live events. It will continue to be promoted on the poker.com portal. Also, if you look at your affiliate stats, any player of yours that sign-ups for CarbonPoker has been tracked back to you :). Keep the questions coming :), Ellen |
| All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:35 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0