Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/poker-affiliate-world-integrated-affiliate-network/)
-   -   TitanPoker added (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/poker-affiliate-world-integrated-affiliate-network/9678-titanpoker-added.html)

Jeremy 04-12-2007 12:18 PM

TitanPoker added
 
We have added TitanPoker.com to the network. You can see all the details here. TitanPoker.com Affiliate Deal.

This deal is especially good for those of you who prefer MGR or are frustrated with getting paid directly from Titan.

We also secured a free $25 deal for you to promote to your players. Your players will also be eligible for all the pokernews freerolls and WSOP freerolls.

PokerProp 04-12-2007 04:30 PM

I made tracker for the new Titan deal and it brings me to a page NOT in English :)

edmc 04-12-2007 04:46 PM

was titan not alreaddy onboard?

stillshadow 04-12-2007 04:59 PM

Yeah, I've been using the Titan CPA trackers but I don't think they offered MGR or this special $25 bonus previously.

Jeremy, is this $25 bonus valid on old CPA trackers as well or just the new MGR ones?

Marius 04-13-2007 04:08 AM

Hi,

the old trackers will be removed from your accounts today. Please do not advertise them as you will not be paid for these players.

Landing page problem will also be solved soon.

PokerWorld 04-13-2007 07:57 AM

I have a question concerning old Titan Poker trackers. I got some new players in March and one qualified for CPA. Will I still be paid for that player?

Ozpoker 04-16-2007 07:49 PM

Same here Pokerworld

Ozpoker 04-17-2007 01:14 AM

I think this is really poor - :mad: :mad:

Quote:

Players which were brought in April will not be paid.

Marius
BTW - My player was from March !

So that player just ends up in the Titan or PAW account earning away and I just sit here and suck it ?

I would expect this from Titan but not PAW.

Jeremy 04-17-2007 08:31 AM

I have been away from the computer for a few days, due to unforeseen circumstances. However I will state that if we collect any money that was made via your trackers, regardless what month, you will be paid.

With that said however do not send any NEW sign-ups through the old Titan trackers.

edmc 04-17-2007 02:18 PM

What is the reason for the alteration? This could be a problem if trackers are ammended on a regular basis.

Maybe my organisation skills are a bit lacking but im not sure exactly where all my trackers are. will we be notified if we are receiving hits from a particular source so we can ammend the tracker?

For instance, using multiple blogs, tracker within the content, would take weeks to sift through. Luckily I only have a small percentage on PAW trackers at the moment but it can become confusing, especially with ones like FT where the trackers are very similar to the ones I use for MGR.

Is there a way to keep track of my own links without this being a hassle?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0