Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/poker-affiliate-world-integrated-affiliate-network/)
-   -   AbsolutePoker Trackers Now Available (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/poker-affiliate-world-integrated-affiliate-network/9254-absolutepoker-trackers-now-available.html)

Ozpoker 03-15-2007 07:15 PM

AbsolutePoker Trackers Now Available
 
How much longer til these trackers will be ready ?

I'm holding off on a few things with them until you guys bring them on board here.

Also, did we get confirmation on WSOP Sportsbook freerolls for our players ?

Jeremy 03-15-2007 07:50 PM

Hey Oz, and everyone else. The AbsolutePoker deal is below and you can now request trackers from the admin area.....Still waiting to hear back on sportsbook WSOP freeroll, I'll get on that.


Current Promotions

Hybrid CPA + MGR PAW promo
  • PAW members get $26% MGR + $25 CPA on all depositing players.
  • US players are allowed at AbsolutePoker.com
  • Minimum deposit - $50 and 100 raked hands in order to qualify for CPA.
Player Bonus - 100% up to $250

CoolDog 03-15-2007 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeremy
Player Bonus - 100% up to $750


I think it's 100% up to $250.00, yes?

CoolDog

Vrindavan 03-16-2007 03:52 AM

>>I think it's 100% up to $250.00, yes?

i want to know as well ?

Jeremy 03-16-2007 08:56 AM

Yes that was my bad....typo. I am changing it.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0