|
Sportsbook.com trackers now available
As promised we have added Sportsbook.com to the network. The staff there is first class and they are all about taking care of our customers.
The deal is as follows, trackers are now available in the backend. ![]()
Sportsbook.com CPA deal: $125
Current Promotions
ONLY U.S. Players Are Allowed
|
Trackers ready. Please request them. If you need banners - drp me an email and I will send them to you.
|
looks good - strange this promo is only for US players though ?
Anyhow i would like to promote these as a sportsbook also. Is there anyway i can get a tracking code with sportsbetting as the landing page ? Also if you have a banner or two that would be great 120x60 and 125x125 Its great to see lots of sites jumping on board with PAW :) |
I would also like a sportsbook landing page as well.
Are our referred players eligible to participate in the private wsop freeroll in june? I am assuming yes, just wanted to verify. |
which kind of bonus would our players get regarding sportsbook? would they get one? will we get cpa then? your pm jeremy didnt really answer my question this is why im asking again.
|
In regards to the freeroll in June, we are pushing for this but no gauruntees. Our contact at sportsbook.com is working on the logistics of it. It's more of a technical issue than anything else.
Quote:
Sportsbook.com has gone the opposite way of the rest of the industry and ONLY accepts U.S. players it's not just our promo. Let me verify the bonus for sportsbook play Sizz. I'll get back to you today. |
ok thank you for your help jeremy.
|
Ok I got confirmation that the sportsbook betters will get a 10% deposit bonus that is unlimited.
In other words if they deposit $5000 they would receive a $500 bonus..and yes you would receive your CPA. |
Thanks for the info jeremy... now the last thing... our links have as landing page the poker site, but it is no problem though, guys would have to then click on sportsbook and signup there, right? so our links are good for that and would not need a change?
|
I'll have a crack at this if you can confirm our players to the WSOP freerolls.
I though any PAW tracker was automatic WSOP freeroll entry? |
| All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:58 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0