Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/poker-affiliate-world-integrated-affiliate-network/)
-   -   Quick PokerNews Freeroll Question (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/poker-affiliate-world-integrated-affiliate-network/8929-quick-pokernews-freeroll-question.html)

stillshadow 02-20-2007 02:11 AM

Quick PokerNews Freeroll Question
 
I just wanted to confirm something before I launch my promotions: Players that I send through PAW Network links will be able to play in all of the freerolls listed at http://www.pokernews.com/freeroll-tournaments/ , correct? Specifcally, Full Tilt, Party, and Titan tournament are all open to my players?

stillshadow 02-20-2007 02:18 AM

Just got an e-mail from Marius and the answer is YES! :D

Marius 02-20-2007 10:28 AM

Yes, PAW players can play in those freerolls.

bonus may be not the same, but we do all to grant PAW players to play in these freerolls.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0