Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/poker-affiliate-world-integrated-affiliate-network/)
-   -   Quick question about Old trackers. (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/poker-affiliate-world-integrated-affiliate-network/8846-quick-question-about-old-trackers.html)

haynesey 02-15-2007 06:05 AM

Quick question about Old trackers.
 
I created trackers at Titan + Purple lounge. I sent a player through the Titan Tracker, even though they cancelled the agreement, will i still receive the $$ for this sign up?

Jeremy 02-15-2007 08:26 AM

Titan, yes probably as it still appears those trackers are active. Purple, No. I wouldn't suggest promoting on those trackers anymore however as if they decide not to pay we really cant go to bat for you as they expressed their interest in not being on board shortly after they started.

That's Titan Poker for you............

Vrindavan 02-15-2007 09:54 AM

Purple Lounge Poker tracker is inactive ?

Any others ?

Ozpoker 02-15-2007 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeremy
Titan, yes probably as it still appears those trackers are active. Purple, No. I wouldn't suggest promoting on those trackers anymore however as if they decide not to pay we really cant go to bat for you as they expressed their interest in not being on board shortly after they started.

That's Titan Poker for you............



So, we shouldn't be promoting on those Titan trackers ?

You say they are active but are they paying out on them ?

Jeremy 02-15-2007 04:51 PM

Yea they are paying out on them right now. But who knows with Titan if they will pull the plug. I'd feel much safer promoting Party, FT, Sun, or Pacific.

As a caution measure I would say don't promote them anymore through our system.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0