Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   The Poker Affiliate Exchange (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/poker-affiliate-exchange/)
-   -   Selling Site-Wide PR3 links, VERY CHEAP! (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/poker-affiliate-exchange/8950-selling-site-wide-pr3-links-very-cheap.html)

purely-poker 02-21-2007 12:42 PM

Selling Site-Wide PR3 links, VERY CHEAP!
 
Well since the U.S "ban" on internet gaming my revenue has dropped around 40%, im going to have to sell sitewide footer links on my site www.purely-poker.com basically long story short, im short on $$ at the moment and i know how much quality links mean to affiliates so this is the pricing.
$18 - Month
$35 - 2 Month
$90 - 6 months

Send payments to my paypal at if you need further information please email me their, or pm me.
First come first serve maximum of 5 links being sold, maximum of 6 months each link.
Hurry now to avoid dissapointment.

purely-poker 02-21-2007 01:38 PM

I have had a couple of emails and PM's none confirmed yet. 5 remaining

purely-poker 02-22-2007 09:52 AM

1 has been sold, pending payment, will put the links up tonight GMT, lowering prices as i desperately need the $$ Now changing
6 month Site-wide links : $70!

Snap these up today, send payments to on paypal.
Also please send your name PAW name so i can PM you when received.

purely-poker 02-23-2007 01:53 AM

2 links have been paid for and confirmed. 2 more still pending, links are going up tonight, PM me to confirm your link!

ih82lose 02-24-2007 10:16 PM

Is this a scam? Did anyone actually pay?

I offered to pay when my link went live, but no link yet.

Notspot 02-25-2007 05:45 AM

Same here - as some of the people here can tell you I normally have no problem paying up front and do it automatically. But for some reason with this guy I decided to wait until the links were up. I've sent a couple of PM's and emails - but no reply. Think we saved ourselves some $$ there. Maybe PAW should set up a blacklist (private area)?

Darko 02-25-2007 08:29 AM

i paid for 2 links a few days ago and they are not up yet, i guess maybe a paypal reversal coming :(

Darko 02-25-2007 08:30 AM

double post

PokerProp 02-25-2007 08:39 AM

wow we are all on the same page. First time I ever thought the same, As soon as I vistited and went through the site i thought, wonder if he will put the links up first.

ClickItNow 02-25-2007 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ih82lose
Is this a scam? Did anyone actually pay?

I offered to pay when my link went live, but no link yet.



It is certainly good due-dilligence to always wait for the link.

The seller can always take the link down quickly if they dont get payment so there is absolutely no reason why they should wish for payment first.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0