Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   The Poker Affiliate Exchange (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/poker-affiliate-exchange/)
-   -   Buying Affiliate Accounts (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/poker-affiliate-exchange/8922-buying-affiliate-accounts.html)

Liam 02-19-2007 06:08 PM

Buying Affiliate Accounts
 
Hi All

I am looking at buying MGR affiliate accounts for all pokerrooms. If anyone is looking at leaving the industry and would like to sell there MGR affiliate deals pm me so we can discuss pricing.

Cheers
Liam

NewPokerGirl 02-19-2007 06:14 PM

pm sent

anyone926 03-08-2007 04:53 AM

Anyone Still sell some Affiliate accounts?I am interested in it.
Thanks.

Jeremy 03-08-2007 05:02 AM

I am very intersted in this topic as well. Can someone please post the rooms that we know allow transfer of affiliate accounts. Thanks

Georgia Poker 03-08-2007 01:10 PM

Full Tilt let me xfer my MGR account BUT it was to a well known entity in the industry. So I'm not sure how common it is for them to do so.

SunPoker.com 03-08-2007 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeremy
Can someone please post the rooms that we know allow transfer of affiliate accounts.


SunPoker.com can transfer an account from one affiliate to another. The old affiliate would just need to contact us in order to complete the transfer.

Mark

PokerProp 03-08-2007 03:41 PM

The better question is probably which sites DON'T allow transfers
I'll take a guess than 85+% will allow the account to be transferred.
Back in the last 90's when I started affilating sportsbooks i bought a website that included all the (about a dozen) affiliate accounts.
I've also given affiliate accounts with sales before. Technically Party Poker (though there is a way to) and PokerStars are the only two I know of that have restrictions.
Anyone know others?

bahh 03-10-2007 04:28 AM

Im also interested in buying aff accounts. PM me..


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0