Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   The Poker Affiliate Exchange (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/poker-affiliate-exchange/)
-   -   New blog - blogrolls needed (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/poker-affiliate-exchange/8499-new-blog-blogrolls-needed.html)

Holis 01-23-2007 07:45 AM

New blog - blogrolls needed
 
Just added a new blog to drawdead -

http://www.drawdead.com/wordpress/

let me know if you want to swap links to your blogs :)

Thanks!

fade 01-23-2007 12:44 PM

ill add you to my link list, my blog is over @ http://blog.pokeraffiliated.com

pojax 01-23-2007 02:46 PM

You wanna trade links? http://www.sitngopro.com/blog.htm

Title: Johnny Rothman (Sit n Go Expert)

Anyone else interested message me!

Holis 01-23-2007 05:24 PM

Added both of you :)

RCNastermind 01-23-2007 06:57 PM

I'd love to trade links on my blog. Here is my info

Back To Basics
http://www.pokerdynasty.net/backtobasics

What do you want your title to be?

I'm also looking to build a blogroll, if anyone else is interested PM me.

edmc 01-23-2007 09:27 PM

I've added them. PM me if you want the title altered. Linkback would be cool.

Quote:

http://johnnyrothman.blogspot.com

http://www.drawdead.com/wordpress/

http://blog.pokeraffiliated.com


http://www.pokerdynasty.net/backtobasics

Holis 01-24-2007 11:19 AM

Added yours :)

My title is "drawdead poker blog"

Thanks!


Quote:

Originally Posted by RCNastermind
I'd love to trade links on my blog. Here is my info

Back To Basics
http://www.pokerdynasty.net/backtobasics

What do you want your title to be?

I'm also looking to build a blogroll, if anyone else is interested PM me.


Holis 01-24-2007 11:22 AM

Added, thanks!


Quote:

Originally Posted by edmc
I've added them. PM me if you want the title altered. Linkback would be cool.


pojax 02-05-2007 10:30 AM

Blog URL To use:
please use: http://blog.sitngopro.com
As the URL

Thanks


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0