Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   The Poker Affiliate Exchange (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/poker-affiliate-exchange/)
-   -   Joes2Pros.com(Poker Forum) for sell! Dirt Cheap! (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/poker-affiliate-exchange/6069-joes2pros-com-poker-forum-sell-dirt-cheap.html)

BonusPokerTime 08-06-2006 10:40 PM

Joes2Pros.com(Poker Forum) for sell! Dirt Cheap!
 
Has 270 members. Has to be put on a new server and just needs a quick upgrade. Am asking 200$ for it. It was a great site. I am 50-50 partnered with someone in it. He thinks 50-50 means i do all the work and he does nothing. I want to sell it cheap, send him half and start my own poker forum.

if you are interested please PM me or e-mail at
Thanks

'Where The Poker Joes, Turn To Poker Pros!

PokerOwnage.com 08-06-2006 10:50 PM

That made me LOLerabate Mische. GL on the sale bro.

TJ

BonusPokerTime 08-06-2006 11:22 PM

PMed you on ownage. Wanna buy it Pino?

Jeremy 08-07-2006 06:02 AM

Please send traffic stats or let me know where all your members came from. I may be interested.

PokerOwnage.com 08-07-2006 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joes2Pros
PMed you on ownage. Wanna buy it Pino?


Not ATM Misch...but I do love the domain name in general. It could be very marketable.

BonusPokerTime 08-07-2006 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeremy
Please send traffic stats or let me know where all your members came from. I may be interested.


Cant get you the stats, hence needs to be on a new server.
I threw a freeroll at CdPoker, SpadesLounge and Titan. I would say about 100 from Cd, 25 from Spades, 75 from titan and the rest were gotten of friend referals or pokerstars, me and a few of my users have our Icons as 'Joes2Pros.com.' I am even willing to throw a freeroll on titan poker right befor or after you take it over. That will get the forum kicking and going again.

The domain is a solid name that good be used for just about any sport, where the joes go to pros.

BonusPokerTime 08-07-2006 01:24 PM


BonusPokerTime 08-08-2006 11:58 AM

Not many replys. i need to sell this site, ill go as low as $150

scrawnybob 08-09-2006 10:35 AM

joes2pros sale
 
hi mischman

see your PM

cheers scrawnybob

BonusPokerTime 08-10-2006 04:05 PM

Sold!!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0