Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   The Poker Affiliate Exchange (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/poker-affiliate-exchange/)
-   -   I'm buying text links from PR3 and higher sites (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/poker-affiliate-exchange/5764-im-buying-text-links-pr3-higher-sites.html)

Georgia Poker 07-11-2006 07:54 PM

I'm buying text links from PR3 and higher sites
 
I'm looking to buy 20-25 text links this week from PR3 and above sites this week. Please reply here or PM me if you'd like to do business. If you reply please provide the following:

Current PR
# of pages indexed
What you have available (header, footer, body, etc.) and your asking price
Terms (how long will it run?)

I'm not interested in appearing in anyones "links" section so please don't reply if that's all you have available.

Thanks-

mikebrad 07-12-2006 05:04 AM

Which site would I be linking to?

Georgia Poker 07-12-2006 11:56 AM

PM me for more info, this one isn't for public consumption :)

Kyle 07-12-2006 01:04 PM

Are you interested in links from high PR blogs


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0