Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   The Poker Affiliate Exchange (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/poker-affiliate-exchange/)
-   -   I'll sign under you if you sign under me??? (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/poker-affiliate-exchange/4237-i-ll-sign-under-you-if-you-sign-under-me.html)

mikec 02-01-2006 12:27 PM

Hello,

I saw maybe 2 posts where people want to sign under each other, but all deals were done by pm.

How to make this work for everybody with great benefit?

I'll be promoting smaller rooms and casino poker.

I'm ready to sign up for rooms to get RSS feeds to my blog.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks
Mike

Randy 02-01-2006 06:02 PM

Moving to the Poker Affiliate Exchange.

skits2 02-03-2006 12:49 AM

What rooms are you looking to sign up under?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0