|
Hey everybody, I'm looking for some decent writers to add some content to my sites. I can and will pay good money for these as long as they are not "terrible" and are indeed original articles (I check with www.copyscape.com so please don't try it).
Anyways, this would be a great way to earn some extra income if your site is not generating much money. It can certainly help to pay the bills around the house. I can pay by paypal, neteller, partypoker, etc. You can write a ton of stuff such as: Strategy Articles Poker Room Reviews (in the format in which I have designed) Casino Articles Misc Poker info articles (tournaments, software, rules, freerolls, best online poker rooms etc) This is the list that I would like a few articles from: online multiplayer poker texas hold em online poker texas holdem online poker online poker online holdem poker online poker bonus online poker room video poker online online strip poker online poker games online poker sites play poker online online poker reviews best online poker online poker mac online multiplayer poker online poker for mac online poker rooms online poker tournaments online poker tournament online poker site online poker game online poker cheats online poker cheating online poker strategy online poker tips best online poker sites online poker cheat cheat at online poker online poker for macs online poker software online poker review hold em poker online online poker tools online poker no download online poker websites online poker bot online poker legal top online poker online poker players best online poker site online poker for macintosh online poker tour online poker bots online poker texas online poker macintosh cheating at online poker poker source online playing poker online winning online poker top online poker sites online poker tells online poker rigged online poker paypal online poker names how to cheat at online poker 3 card poker online party poker online online poker freerolls win at online poker online poker ratings online poker freeroll three card poker online online poker gambling win online poker online poker odds online poker bonuses million dollar online poker tournament online poker real money million dollar online poker online video strip poker online poker school world championship of online poker online poker collusion online poker hacks online poker rankings online poker site reviews pai gow poker online online poker promotions online poker money online poker laws empire online poker how to win at online poker online poker no downloads online poker room reviews online poker for fun is online poker legal online poker mac os learn poker online best online poker rooms how to win online poker online casino poker online poker guide online poker bonus codes online poker mac os x online poker calculator online poker play money online poker forums poker chips online download online poker how to cheat online poker online poker for money online poker secrets online poker scanner how to play poker online mac compatible online poker online poker taxes online poker help online poker deposit online poker strategies online poker stats online poker legality online poker net |
Nice! It looks like someone could eat well for a year off that list. :D
|
Wow no takers yet...?
|
What do you compensate some one per article? I'm sure it depends on the quality, but considering it's a good article, what would you pay some one?
I may have some one interested. Thanks, Mark |
At least pokeraffiliatworld.com got a keyword rich article ;-)
|
me too, I need some basic articles for beginners.
|
I would be interested in helping you out adioking, check your PM.
Greg if you would like some help please PM me and I can help you with a few articles if you need me to... |
PM me if you are interested in the compensation. I would prefer not to openly disclose this.
dAn |
| All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:33 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0