|
Cheating me out of money!
Last january, a year ago, i was offered a bonanza bonus. I refred enough players to earn $1000 dollar bonus. Party Partners told me they would need to hold the money untill my players were verified. That was fine with me.
After 3 months I e-mailed them about getting payment, It took awhile but they finally sent me $200 dollars. Since then I have been trying to get the other $800 dollars. Recently they have asked me to send the bonanza e-mail that was sent to me so i forwarded them the e-mail twice. They never responded. I have been sending e-mails to the affiliate manager, the main affiliate e-mail adddress and I never get a responce. It has been a year and they still wont pay me my money. What can i do to get them to pay me. Its not fair for them to offer a bonus then refuse to pay! Now that they wont even respond is making me really mad. I am an affiliate that makes them money, how can they treat me like this. They are making huge profits but they wont pay me $800 dollars that they promised me. Holding my money for a year is not fair! Please tell me what I can do to make them pay me. Thanks, Nathan Shaw |
do people from Party Partners even look at this forum? Do they not care about problems like this?
|
THEY ARE TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO DEAL WITH!!
If you are genuinely entitled to the money and there is nothing in the terms and conditions that will allow them not to give it to you then i would send an email marked "legal action"in the subject line and say you are considering legal action. That email won't take long i'm sure to be viewed by someone at the top who should do something about it. The account managers are very busy and can only send in requests on your behalf to someone higher up who makes the decisions.But still is no excuse to ignore your emails. Did they say the reason why they only paid $200 out of the $1000 bonus? |
They said something like, "Once you players have generated a certain amount of rake we will release the rest"Im really pissed that they won't just give the money they owe, they make millions!
|
| All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:41 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0