|
MGR calculation for partycasino
I have tried to email partypartners a couple of times with different questions and I must say that they are the lamest people around. I dont get any answers.
So now when i stumbled upon a new question I thought that i post it here instead! Anyone who knows how party calculates the MGR from the casino? As i remember it they used to calculate it as a percentage of turnover (2%?) but when i look at the terms and conditions and surf the partypartners homepage i cant find anything about the way MGR are calculated. As i see it the revenue could be calculated as a percentage of the turnover sense that is what the casino earns in the long run or it could be calculated as the amount that specific players looses. Anyone knows if either or is right? Thanks! |
It used to be based on theoretical house edge %, I haven't checked recently, but when they first launched blackjack these were the figures:
House Edge (as calculated by party): 1% so for every $100 wagered = $1 in theoritcal house win of which you get 20%. So basically you get 20 cents for every $100 wagered, it is really bad, the only way it comes out in the affiliates favor is if your players all win, because party pays regardless of wins or losses on blackjack. About a year ago, I had a player loose around 50k on blackjack at Party and I got around $2800, at other sites that pay on actual losses it would have been about 20k dollars. At least this is the way it used to be calculated, not sure if they changed it or not. Jason |
Thanks for your replay. That was the way they used to calculate it. I cant find any information about the calculation now so i suspect they changed it. If its a percentage for the house i have one player that played for 16 000 dollars/0,01= 1 600 000 dollars in december. I belive they changed it and he lost about 16 000 and got bonues for about 2000 back.
What could be bad for you is if your player hit a nice jackpot. Also if you have players that gets a chargeback and then uses it to play a lot and clear bonuses. Partypartners are living high on the fact that they have a poker software that people like. Otherwise the team behind is not very service minded. But i got a new manager and she seems nice and responds to my email and that is a new one! |
| All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:11 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0