|
ok 3 days straight neg stats , then two days 0 stats, now two more days with neg stats another - 463.00 yesterday. arrr
this week is killing me. are there that many people doing chargbacks? anyone else getting these stats? im thinking about dumping PP. |
I'm just getting started on affiliating, but do players really do chargebacks alot?
|
Something is wrong with their stats updating. Eveyrone is experiencing it. Hold tight for a day or two and everything should be resolved.
Jason |
well the last week its been either -negs or 0 stats.
im -553.00 total right now |
On April 7, I was hit with ~-$400 MGR, but I've been fine every other day of the month. Is everyone experiencing this today?
|
Last Date of Update(30-08-2006) -1600.00
Last Week of Update(24-08-2006To30-08-2006) -1389.87 Month Start to Last Update(01-08-2006To30-08-2006) -949.07 |
| All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:48 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0