|
Paradise CPA's
Hi all
I was just told that I am to cancel all CPA's for the moment, until we have a clearer understanding of the next steps that the company is going to take. If you are under revenue share, all will stay as is, but if you are under CPA, and do not want revenue share for the next period, you will be required to remove Paradise form your sites for the moment... Sorry about this, but this has come from above. Stephen |
So do we just keep sending our traffic to the same tracker, and it will automatically be converted to Rev Share?
|
correct
|
Stephen,
Are you still accepting US players for the timebeing? |
Currently we are still accepting US Players - I will let everyone know if this changes...
Stephen |
is this just for US players?
|
| All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:21 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0