Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   Offline Poker Affiliate Promotions (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/offline-poker-affiliate-promotions/)
-   -   Will wear Tshirt with you website! (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/offline-poker-affiliate-promotions/6755-will-wear-tshirt-you-website.html)

poker69 10-02-2006 11:50 AM

Will wear Tshirt with you website!
 
Hello, I am offering a new offline promotion technique to anybody interested. I recently bought those iron on make your own tshirt kits, and I am willing to put your website along with a logo or catchy phrase on a plain white tshirt. I will wear the tshirt to my local casino which offers 15 tables of hold'em poker.

PM if you would like to find out more. We can arrange a deal of how many times you would like me to wear the shirt, and how much print you want on it. Thanks

chern900 10-03-2006 02:03 AM

How much for your forehead lol. Just Kidding I sent you a PM.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0