|
offline at college campus??
I'm new to the offline (well I'm new to most any type of poker advertising PERIOD), but I think I am going to try and distribute flyers and business cards, etc. around some local college campuses. Has anyone had success in this type of promotions? Also, what is a good estimate on conversions? Like, out of every 10 sign ups, how many will eventually deposit?
thanks in advance for any replies to this ! |
These topics have already been discussed on here many times so please use the search feature on here or just scroll down the offline promo threads and you'll find all the answers to your questions.
No need to post the same answers twice or three times as I sometimes have seen it. Good luck and feel free to ask more questions if you can't find them on here through search. Bryan |
| All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:44 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0