Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   Offline Poker Affiliate Promotions (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/offline-poker-affiliate-promotions/)
-   -   My Site's T-shirt (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/offline-poker-affiliate-promotions/5977-my-sites-t-shirt.html)

saikaz 09-06-2006 09:49 AM

I agree with NeverBeg - If I saw this shirt on someone at a party, in class, whatever, I'd go up and try'n figure out what it said. It's definately a "unique" shirt (I'd never wear it), but if someone else had the balls to, I, personally, would go check it out and what it said. It's like all those old retro tees coming back into style, you gotta actually _read_ it to see what it says and get the joke. You can't just glance at it and get it. This shirt, however, is so... well, yea, unique, that it'd be worth a second glance. My .02$


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0