Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   Offline Poker Affiliate Promotions (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/offline-poker-affiliate-promotions/)
-   -   Flyers or Stickers? (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/offline-poker-affiliate-promotions/4265-flyers-stickers.html)

joeSPO 02-03-2006 10:33 AM

Which one do you think works the best?

I am thinking flyers because people can take them with them, but stickers could stay in a public place longer...

Randy 02-03-2006 01:17 PM

Love your avatar. One of my favorite movies.

J S 02-03-2006 04:19 PM

haha, i was thinking the same thing.

Also - i think both flyers and stickers can be effective. We have 'Atlanta Poker Club' stickers that we give to the poker players who play with the Atlanta Poker Club and encourage them to put them on their cars...

Relatively cheap advertising. Don't know about sticking stickers in public places, although i see these 1-800-SKYDIVE stickers everywhere and I bet they get great return on it, I know if i ever decide to skydive I'll look them up.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0