Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/new-affiliate-q-site-reviews/)
-   -   How to get good rakeback deals? (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/new-affiliate-q-site-reviews/8722-how-get-good-rakeback-deals.html)

AceHigh 02-06-2007 12:02 PM

How to get good rakeback deals?
 
I have been talking to few pokerrooms about offering rakeback but most of them are offering me a bad deal. Meaning other sites can offer like 30% and still make profit and for me they offer 25%...is there a way I could offer my players better rakeback deals without being an affiliate for some room very long time.
Lets take an example: If you sign up trough PAW to tonygpoker you can offer players 50% rakeback BUT if you dont you cant get that good of a deal.

So if you can help me get better deals feel free to PM me :)

sebasdess 02-06-2007 01:15 PM

I would be interrested to have this info too....

DealerDan 02-06-2007 01:15 PM

Yes most sites won't give you the best deals until you start proving that you're bringing in money. It's why most implement a tiered system. Anyway, PM sent.

Graham 02-06-2007 03:54 PM

Hey Dan,

I am also interested in this info. I am in the process of trying to get some rakeback deals for my site as well. If you can PM me also I would really appreciate it.

All the best,

Graham

AlanAces 02-07-2007 01:10 PM

You can also contact a large rakeback affiliate and work out a sub affiliate deal. There are rakeback affiliates who will set you up with links and handle payments for you.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0