Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   General Poker Chat (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-chat/)
-   -   Party poker crash (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-chat/527-party-poker-crash.html)

overpairpoker 03-30-2005 04:55 PM

I was playing on party today when it crashed. It crashed at an absolute bad time for me. I had pocket Kings and had won the pot at showdown. The cards flipped over and the money was moving towards me and the servers crashed/locked up. I didn't get credit for the win because they said if the hand didn't finish it was classified as a mis-deal. Kind of sucks...it wasn't a huge pot but I did win it.

richardb 03-30-2005 05:27 PM

Now thats a bad beat. That sucks.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0