Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   General Poker Affiliate Discussion (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/)
-   -   50 Cents at Doyles Room (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/9863-50-cents-doyles-room.html)

losercore 04-24-2007 07:19 PM

50 Cents at Doyles Room
 
I made $50 cents this month at Doyles Room. I cannot believe i used to make over 2K a month from that site for almost a year.

i wonder if they will cut me a check for my 50 cents. Oops wait. The 50cents was the rake I made. Never mind I made 13 Cents. I should probably start an IRA or get into some investing with it. What a great month

is Doyles Room dead or what?

Dave 04-24-2007 07:53 PM

Did you catch Doyles comments at the Heads Up Poker Championship?

He said he wasn't playing this year because he was too upset about the state of online poker.

Very sad.

stillshadow 04-24-2007 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by losercore (Post 54685)
I cannot believe i used to make over 2K a month from that site for almost a year.

LOL, I know. My top month with them was in January when I made 12K. Last month I made $600. It thoroughly pissed me off enough to contact my old AM and ask for some sort of explanation why my stats are zero since the software switchover. He genuinely sounded upset and said that the problem was with the technical department who isn't bothering to set up the affiliate tracking. What a joke.

freydaddy 04-25-2007 06:02 AM

i was making about $1500 a month there, i made $1.34 last month, lol

Kef272 04-25-2007 07:00 AM

Wow, guess I was lucky. I was averaging ~$600 a month. Last month was $6.74 and this month is a big $0

Glad I never pushed doyles room too hard. It seems they're dead for now.

freydaddy 04-25-2007 07:13 AM

When they shut down the usa we lost our players, now that they have re entered i wonder if we get those players back, if so i guess mine found a new poker home,lol

losercore 04-25-2007 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freydaddy (Post 54744)
When they shut down the usa we lost our players, now that they have re entered i wonder if we get those players back, if so i guess mine found a new poker home,lol

I'm thinking they did not send out anything to let them know as i never got an email and I'm a player and an affiliate. I'm sure my big players all went somwhere else. if you play poker for a living you are not going to wait for doyles room to come back. you'll just go find another room.

So sad yet part of the game. I was actually forcasting some income from this as future revenue when I started selling off sites. That's the main reason you guys see me back here so much is that I need some sites going to recuop some major losses. it's not just Doyle's though I had a major drop in Pacific Poker as did a lot of us. That was more expected though.

Keep on pushing on...


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0