Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   General Poker Affiliate Discussion (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/)
-   -   U.S. Deposit Option (Maybe) (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/9145-u-s-deposit-option-maybe.html)

JohnG 03-08-2007 01:19 PM

U.S. Deposit Option (Maybe)
 
I am not sure whether this will work or not in the US but I just got a prepaid mastercard from Money Mart/Western Union that you can load with funds in person and it works on Full Tilt through the cashier. I suppose the only problem would be cashing out but it definetely works as a deposit option. The card in the States is called the Momentum card and works on the same principle. Just a thought for something to offer your players and yourself for a way to deposit. Not sure if it will work but it's worth a try.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0