|
Which sites allow private tournaments?
Which sites allow an affiliate to sponsor private tournaments via password for buy-ins (like $5 or $10)?
How about for Free-rolls where the affiliate puts up the money? Which sites allow private rooms without you having to be a whale? Thanks for your input. |
noble
titan pitbull sites on ongame network |
Is that all?
Are there any others which you would care to recommend folks?
You input will be appreciated..... I :) |
Is that all?
Are there any others which you would care to recommend folks?
You input will be appreciated..... You can have 1/10 of the balance in my Neteller account for each additional name :) |
poker.com (now carbonpoker.com) - IMO best site for private tournaments.
I think pacific do aswell. Pokerstars does. |
Thanks,
your replies are appreciated.:)
|
Quote:
Sunpoker.com can accommodate both of these requests. Regards, Mark |
lol forgot about sunpoker, im sure they'd be easy to set-up with mark being around so often :)
|
Thanks, folks!
I appreciate your replies.:)
And, as soon as I get my money out of Neteller I will buy you each a beverage of your choice!:D Maybe at the next CAPEuro! |
you can also easily set up private tourneys on pokerstars and fulltilt. Not freerolls, but buy-ins. (freerolls take more work and are generally frowned on for the most part at these 2 rooms for affiliates). Stars min is $10+1 and Tilt's is $5+.50. You can also do double stack events at Full Tilt but the min there is $10+1.
As far as affiliate sponsoring the $$, both Tilt and Stars allow you to transfer funds, so it wouldn't be a straight sponsorship but you could offer bonuses on top of the normal prize pools. |
| All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:45 AM. |
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0