Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   General Poker Affiliate Discussion (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/)
-   -   MyWebATM - Not an Option (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/8706-mywebatm-not-option.html)

gPowell 02-05-2007 01:12 PM

MyWebATM - Not an Option
 
Hey Guys,

Looks like we cant count on these guys. I had high hopes for them too...

Dear Greg,

The product is not available to Sportbetting or Casino sites.

mywebATM Customer Support
Panama City, Panama

Toll Free IVR: 866-746-7246 (Requires Card # and PIN)




Beanie 02-05-2007 01:32 PM

that is very interesting. I actually hope more providers make this decision.

hoursurfing 02-05-2007 03:22 PM

Are they classifying poker sites as "casino sites"? If not then I agree with Beanie, this would be good for us.

edmc 02-05-2007 03:52 PM

yeah I was wondering what you meant about being a good thing. Has anyone been using this method yet? I C FT & AP have them as an option

Nick0r 02-05-2007 04:27 PM

I don't think poker was included in that statement. If so, as Beanie said it's a very wise move - IMO there should be more 'poker only' payment processors, it would remove a lot of the trouble.

PokerMaster 02-06-2007 12:44 PM

Quote:

I C FT & AP have them as an option
Just noticed that option has been removed...

pokermac 02-06-2007 03:48 PM

MyWebATM is still a deposit option to Full Tilt

PokerMaster 02-06-2007 05:13 PM

OK, The logo was on their homepage until today though, now its gone.

PokerProp 02-06-2007 05:48 PM

It still shows in the cashier.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0