Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   General Poker Affiliate Discussion (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/)
-   -   Some partypartners questions (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/8488-some-partypartners-questions.html)

absentx 01-22-2007 06:51 PM

Some partypartners questions
 
So its pretty apparent that Neteller isn't going to accept transactions to Americans for commision payments either. Makes sense, and I wouldn't expect them to.

So I guess I am just wondering if anyone has used the Partypartners "premium check delivery" by Fedex, DHL, or UPS. Seems like that is going to be a pretty good way to get the money quickly. I just have this feeling that IGM pay may not last real long and the only way thats gonna work is a check. I don't feel like waiting 20 days for my payments so the $25 bucks on the premium delivery doesnt seem too bad.

Kyle 01-22-2007 10:05 PM

The first payment I ever got from Party Partners was by Fedex, it got there 3 days after I requested it.

absentx 01-22-2007 11:12 PM

cool, thanks

What about the IGM pay option? Do they make you fax a check and all that stuff in even if you have already done it on your player account? Or do they just accept your routing number and account number and send it through?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0