Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   General Poker Affiliate Discussion (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/)
-   -   giving $50 accounts at party poker (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/655-giving-50-accounts-party-poker.html)

freepp 04-12-2005 12:28 PM

Is giving out money at party poker to start off people's bankrolls a bad idea?

sooners83 04-12-2005 12:55 PM

what are you conditions for someone signing up? I'll sign up under you for a free $50

mitchtam 04-12-2005 01:16 PM

I tried it twice. The first time I watched the guy blow it on one hand..literally...and have never seen him play again.

The second time I was a bit better, a grinder playing 5 or 10 sng....but if they dont reload, I'll never make the $50 back.

adioking 04-12-2005 03:11 PM

Thats what deposit bonuses are for, they have to play so many hands to unlock the deposit. If they suck or lose interest right away before getting the bonus then they stop playing.

I only give money like to that people if they are associated with the poker playing community, especially good players cuz they last a lot longer on party, and my affiliate account manager is offering some type of bonanza incentive.

Only give money to GOOD PLAYERS, that is my motto.

dAn dAn tHe pOker mAn

checkingout 04-18-2005 05:17 PM

Ever see how people treat the play money tables? Thats exactly what youd be giving them, play money. Not worth it IMO

tuco 04-18-2005 05:34 PM

Saying its not worth it is not really true in all cases.

For an affiliate with a party bonanza and not many signups the month before (the bonanza I get is a bonus for beating RMP's more than last month) it can be worth it.

For instace, if I give away $50 for each RMP signup and get $100 from party it's quite worth it.

Tuco.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0