Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   General Poker Affiliate Discussion (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/)
-   -   Poker Stars (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/5724-poker-stars.html)

NeverBeg 07-06-2006 02:21 PM

Poker Stars
 
I am interested in bringing the aff managers from Poker Stars here to PAW. This is one of the biggest and best online poker sites in the world, so we should have them here at PAW. There is a lot of questions i would like to ask these people about their affiliate program and it would be convenient if we could get someone from their staff here to post somewhat regularly.

If this isnt possible, anybody who promotes poker stars, could you please let me know the best way to get in touch with the affiliate managers there? I have sent off a few emails, but no response quite yet.

Any help would be much appreciated. Anybody have good experiences promoting stars?

Jeremy 07-06-2006 02:49 PM

I'm on the case. I know Gareth has some great relationships with these guys.

NeverBeg 07-06-2006 03:45 PM

remember when there used to be discussions on PAW??

it's hard for me to believe that nobody here has had experience promoting poker stars. it hardly ever gets discussed here, in fact I dont I have ever seen poker stars discussed here during my time here at PAW. So it's not like its a repeat topic or something.

Anybody care to share any experiences? Good support? results? tracking?

anybody want to actually discuss?

tke1600 07-06-2006 03:51 PM

I think PokerStars would be the best room to be on MGR but they dont even offer it. Also, they do the most advertising at of any room by far so it is tougher for us affiliates to get to new players first. Out of all the rooms I promote I have sent the least amount of players to Poker Stars...

tke1600

Justin 07-06-2006 04:09 PM

They only offer CPA. If you're sending them tons of players (200+ per month I believe) then you can get a very good cpa deal. Although you could get that anyway if you can send 200+ a month somewhere.

I dont think a lot of people promote them here, but someone who does will prolly chime in.

If they had MGR I think everyone would promote them. Nobody leaves Stars. Especially tourney players.

NeverBeg 07-06-2006 04:22 PM

Do T$ and W$ traders make out the best with poker stars? I know cashmanbrian does the majority of the sales there, and I know he must be pulling in a lot of money a day.

Georgia Poker 07-06-2006 05:31 PM

I don't get much from Stars, I average about 10-12 RMP's there a month. The reporting sucks but it's income so I can't complain.

Swapped a few emails with affiliate support staff but I don't even remeber the guys name. It runs itself with no effort on my part other than updating banners.

stillshadow 07-06-2006 09:49 PM

I would have to echo GP's comments above. I don't usually receive much from Stars but it's a little extra income each month. They've always been top-notch for me from a player's standpoint so I don't mind giving them a bit of exposure. Also, I've appreciated that they were similar to Bodog in not allowing an influx of affiliate links to anyone who offered. Your site actually had to earn its way in in whatever way they approved of. Now, it looks like they've added an affiliate program link from the bottom of their site so I'd imagine we'll start to see them promoted a lot more. Definitely wish they offered MGR...

P.S. I think that the built-in skin/resize update to the software was a great idea.

ClarkePromotions 07-07-2006 01:56 AM

I send PokerStars enough players each month to not be on the bottom rung of the latter, so I'm not complaining, their pay structure increases very quickly! They have next to no affiliate support, next to no banners... but you get paid by Stars at the very beginning of every month which I enjoy!

PPP 07-07-2006 08:04 PM

I suspect you'll be seeing some significant improvements there in the coming weeks. They already have a generous program, but the reporting and such needs to be brought up to industry standards.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0